Today’s hacking session was a success – 144 people signed up and around 100 attended – thank you!
- I will do the next hacking session in November! Don’t know exact date yet, I’ll just need to find a free enough day… I think I’ll go deeper into internals next time to justify the “hacking” part in the name :-)
Last days for getting the early-bird rate at the first Virtual Conference about #ff0000;">Systematic Oracle SQL Optimization with Cary Millsap, Jonathan Lewis, Kerry Osborne and me!
Additional Q & A sessions added into the package of my AOT2.0 seminars:
- NB! As a fresh addition – the AOT2.0 seminar attendees can attend two #ff0000;">additional 2 hour Q & A sessions after the seminars!
- 2 hours in mid-December 2010 (TBD)
- 2 hours in mid-January 2011 (TBD)
- The idea is that when you put the new tools and knowledge into use in real life, there will likely be additional questions that arise. The extra Q&A sessions, where Tanel answers questions related to the seminar material (and do even more demos) should help you to get the most out of these seminars!
- Existing and new attendees of AOT20 seminars, no action is needed from you. I’ll just send you a mail with proposed dates after the seminars…
- Last chance to sign up to the first part of the Advanced Oracle Troubleshooting v2.0 Online Deep Dives (1-5 Nov)!